The Management Team at SciWorld have the welfare of our team members and clients as our key priority.
Like many Australian enterprises presently, we are also continuing to monitor information sources to ensure we are up to date with the latest developments and disruption surrounding the current situation regarding COVID-19. SciWorld is implementing the World Health Organisation, SA Health and Australian Government’s recommendations to prevent the risk of spread within our office, storeroom, at Schools, at venues and as a result of our work practices and respectfully request that all clients, visitors and friends follow the latest advice of the Australian Government regarding COVID-19: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert?%20%20
SciWorld has taken the following measures in our response to protect our presenter team and valued customers:
- Administrative staff to offer credit notes (with no expiry) to all customers who wish to reschedule confirmed bookings
- Reinforced that all presenters are to report to the Operations Manager upon any sign of being unwell, who will immediately re-allocate the work to other casual staff
- Sanitisation and additional hygiene measures of all office, storeroom, preparation, packing, workshop kits and vehicle fleet
- Administrative staff working from home – with no disruption to telephone and email contact (as per usual)
- Meetings to be held increasingly by teleconference
Should there be a required self-isolation announced by the Australian Government, we do not anticipate significant disruption to our services.
We ask that you work alongside us as we continue to adapt to any changes within delivery as a result of requirements of the Australian Government as we continue to ensure we are socially responsible.
Tony Taylor | General Manager